Friday, October 7, 2011

Price question

Start with prices. Undoubtedly, the new XC70 in this respect, wins over Allroad. Clearly, a more expensive complete they will be about equal, but all the same basic design XC70 seemed to me not too expanded. For example, in my understanding of the "base" car premiumklassa would involve at least a rear parking assist. There is none. But it is on the one hand, and on the other it is possible to order the car exactly what you need it. Hence, pricing can be considered democratic Volvo. Audi of this plan also allows you to adjust the car for themselves, but as a rule, basic equipment is much wider, and therefore the price to vyshe.Perehodim appearance. I can not say that he definitely likes me. Previous XC70, for that matter, and previous Allroad, I was impressed more. They have more muscle. Today's cars are also more likely to gravitate to pathos than to bravado. While the XC70 as compared with the same Allroad looks more sporty, I guess. She's like a fancy backpack, which is replete with various pockets, eyelets, karabinchikami. Too many details in her appearance, the purpose of which I do not understand. However, my Allroad, part appearance is also not ideal. And when I compared the XC70 with a backpack, it boldly liken armored case: respectable, but, alas, without izyuminki.Teper of salons. Honestly tell you, compared to the interior of my car HS70 does not look as rich. No, this does not apply to materials or workmanship. However, the eye, accustomed to an abundance of displays and buttons, which has a huge number of my Allroad, Volvo XC70 to catch nothing. Too simple here, not counting the center console. On the other hand, this is a plus: no need to get used to. And then, How to equip management with ventilation and heating, and altogether admirable. Know yourself tych finger in a stylized man, and the air begins to blow where it is necessary, all just as apelsin.A here to get comfortable behind the wheel of a Volvo because of my size and specific landing failed. Stroke seat in the horizontal plane was small. In the Allroad it much anymore, but there are also negative. In my car I'm in a comfortable position for me, the driver's seat on the second row is not inserted. In the XC70, I also "for a" sat quietly. And this despite the fact that Volvo has a smaller wheelbase and shorter Audi.A's trunk in the Volvo is more convenient. The reason for that - more vertical rear rack. It is because of her trunk XC70 has an almost regular shape of a parallelogram, trapezoid and not like Allroad. And his organization is also quite literate. If I'm not mistaken, the old model XC70 rails to move the hooks in the trunk did not have. However, I do not greatly surprised. The same device is nice and in my car. But what is not and what I sometimes regret it because the hatch for the transport of long-length. To carry in the car, say, skiing, and I need to recline the seat back and rear passengers to put a number on the rest of the seat. In all the XC70 is much more convenient. It opens up the middle part of the seat, which, in turn, may be offered the armrest. Well, if this is not enough will, we can back and the front passenger seat folded down, and then ... Well, I also like udobno.A that clearance at the XC70 is 210 mm. My Allroad can screw up only to 185, and then only in such a state it will not last long. It is necessary to exceed the speed of more than 40 km / h, the electronics will lower the car immediately to the next lower level, and so on with increasing speed, which, in principle, very nice. On bad roads, I am choosing the regime of the suspension at all to bother. Chose "comfort" - and forward. At Volvo, I've heard, too, is a system that changes the stiffness of the suspension. It is a pity that it's not on this particular machine, and then we could compare. However, the feelings, not even controlled by the rigidity of suspension XC70 is not so bad. But it seemed to me, the car can not tolerate cross-stitches. How to work out suspension in such situations, it feels very horosho.Allroad not so sensitive to such obstacles. However, what surprised here because пневматическая.Неудивительно suspension and the fact that in a similar volume to a dynamic engine Allroad XC70. Power dvigatelyato him above 255 "horses" against 238. However, we must pay tribute, not whether I have experience of operating your car, I dynamics Volvo would be as satisfied. The engine picks up and picks up really. Quite well behaved and the car on the road. Little falls in the turns, but suffers from this disease and my car. However, only in the "comfort". It is necessary to hold the same suspension as the car turns into a monolith, and nothing can roll it from the right path. XC70 also does not suffer from gone with the trajectory. If I could have actively adapted to the steering speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment